Position ➡️ Waiter-Waitress
- Contract type: Unlimited
- Location: Kuwait
- Basic Salary: KWD
- Gender: Open
Waiter/Waitress role requires the ability to move and lift up to 25 lbs. Standing, sitting or walking for extended periods of time and ensuring a professional appearance in a clean uniform are also required. The candidate must be a food and beverage enthusiast who really enjoys making others feel at home. Servers main duties will be welcome guests, promptly attend to tables and serve food and beverages to guests making recommendations if needed.
We are looking for skilled waiters/waitress to take orders and deliver food and beverages to our customers. The right waiter uplifts the dining experience for customers. We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role. Will be responsible for serving guests within our restaurants/cafes and to provide efficient service and excellent hospitality to all our guests daily. In addition, a server will be responsible for cash control elements, food quality and managing guest dissatisfaction.
Skills & Experience
- Elementary Graduate with relevant certificate in hospitality or restaurant management
- 1 to 3 years relevant experience within hospitality or related industry or Work experience as a waiter or similar role
- Customer service experience is preferred, hotel experience is a plus.
- Ability to provide legible communication.
- Ability to understand guests’ service needs.
- Ability to be well organized, maintain concentration and think clearly when providing service to guests within any given period of time.
- Ability to focus attention on details.
- Ability to maintain good coordination and timing while doing tasks quickly.
- Ability to exert physical effort in transporting food and beverage guests.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team and to perform job functions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, management and co-workers to their understanding.
- Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations.
- Familiarity with food/beverage and labor cost controls.
- Must be locally available in Kuwait.
- Prepare the outlet for dining by setting the tables,Welcome guests, present menus and help them selecting food and beverages;
- Share your menu knowledge to assist guests with questions and special requests
- Offer cocktails, Suggesting courses, Explaining the chef’s specialties;Identifying appropriate wines and answering food preparation questions.
- Transmit orders to the bar and kitchen by recording guests’ choices and identifying their special dietary needs and special requests.
- Keep kitchen staff informed by noting the timing of meal progression.
- Make sure the guests are enjoying their dining experience and being alert to guests’ special needs.
- Check-in with guests to assure satisfaction with each course and beverage
- Clean tables, complete closing duties and re-stock tableware and other supplies
- Resident Visa.
- Accommodation : Shared room in shared apartment.
- Transportation: Bus from and to work provided
- Flight tickets /2 years
- Medical Insurance.
- 20 Vacations days Yearly.