Position ⇒ Restaurant supervisor
- The restaurant supervisor is accountable for the day-to-day assignments given in operations of his or her given restaurant. Must Prove ability to organize restaurant promotions to drive business, ability to prioritize, organize and delegate work assignments. Is responsible to speak directly to guests on a regular basis, develop excellent guest relations and know each regular that walks through the door.
- The restaurant supervisor has to be able to articulate professionally and confidently in a group, he/she will conduct employers in a professional manner at all times, recognizing that they are the front-line representatives for the company. The RS should create a culture by where all employees strive to “Exceed expectations” of guests and other departments alike. The RS has to constantly have input in strategic new business development initiatives as they occur.
- Completes all assigned paperwork correctly, accurately and genuinely according to legal requirements.
- Manages all health & hygiene paperwork is correct, checklists are REAL and relate to the tasks accomplished.
- Correctly completes all HR administration related to oneself in a timely and professional manner
- Manages admin systems and procedures to push the business in the right direction
- To manage suppliers and communicate with purchasing to ensure they give us the best price and the best quality available in the market.
- To coordinate the purchase officer & chefs to ensure products and suppliers are to the highest levels of service and standards.
- To coach all FOH & chefs to understand their produce and how to recognize quality issues.
Skills & Experience
- Associate (Degree/Diploma), apprenticeship in Hospitality or restaurant management or related field or High school graduate with additional 2 years’ experience on top of the minimum required experience for the position.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience within hospitality or related industry.
- Communicates professionally with all departments at all times, Creates an environment of trust and Ability to teach and guide staff in their roles.
- Ability to communicate in a foreign language, preferably Arabic
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, management and co-workers to their understanding.
- Good Public relations talent.
- Ability to suggestively up-sell promotions in outlet/other events and to maintain good coordination.
- Flight ticket at the beginning and end of the contract.
- Resident Visa.
- Accommodation allowance
- 1 meal on duty included.
- Transportation allowance
- Flight tickets yearly
- Medical Insurance.