In room Dining Assistant Manager
- Contract type: Unlimited
- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Basic Salary: QAR
- Nationality: Open
IRD Assistant Manager is an entry-level management position that is responsible for the daily operations in Room Service. Must directs, trains and assists employees to follow standards in the delivery of food and beverage to guest rooms and hospitality suites.
The In room Dining Assistant manager will be in charge of all day-to-day operations. Supervising and managing employees, must understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees’ absence. Able to utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Managing Day-to-Day Room Service Operations.
- Communicates areas in need of attention to staff and follows up to ensure follow through.
- Supervises daily shift operations and ensures compliance with all Room Service policies, standards and procedures.
- Supervises staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
- Interacts with guests, via phone or by accompanying server during meal delivery, to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Ensures and maintains the productivity level of employees.
-Experience & Skills-
- 5 years experience in In Room Dining department and proven track record of implementing consistent and creative improvement to the operation.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Strives to improve service performance.
- Provides the leadership, vision and direction to bring together and prioritize the departmental goals in a way that will be efficient and effective.
- Able to communicate in English and Arabic.
- Flight ticket at the beginning and end of the contract.
- Resident Visa.
- Accommodation allowance
- 1 meal on duty included.
- Transportation allowance
- Flight tickets yearly
- Medical Insurance.