Position ➡️ Hostess
- Contract type: Unlimited
- Location: Saudi Arabia
- Basic Salary: SAR
- Gender: Female
We are looking for a charismatic person willing to learn, with natural smile and excellent communication skills. Hostess should be familiar with Restaurant services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
The Hostess shall ensure proper collection of guest preferences, communicate to the team and guest relations department; strive to build food & beverage data base for the restaurant by collecting business card from all dinners; and acknowledge guest all the time however busy or not and anticipate their needs.
- Be present at the restaurant/ outlet entrance and ensure proper grooming all times.
- Welcome guest with a smile, reconfirm reservation and seating, Escort guest to the table as required.
- Offer menus, advice guest on non-available items, take orders and communicate any special request.
- Anticipate guests needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy, whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
Skills & Experience
- 3 years relevant experience within hospitality or related industry.
- Certification of previous training in food service.
- Willingness to learn, natural Smile and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to understand guests’ service needs.
- Ability to focus attention on details and to follow directions thoroughly.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, management and co-workers to their understanding.
- Ability to be well organized, maintain concentration and think clearly when providing service to guests within any given period of time.
- Flight ticket at the beginning and end of the contract.
- Resident Visa.
- Shared room in shared apartment.
- 1 meal on duty included.
- Transportation to and from work.
- Flight tickets/yearly
- Medical Insurance.
- Vacations (30 weekly days yearly)