Position ⇒ Bartender
- Contract type: Unlimited
- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Basic Salary: QAR
- Gender: Male
A bartender’s role is primarily to prepare and serve food and drinks to guests. The Bartender is responsible for keeping the dining and bar area cleans as well as stock rooms and Food and beverage storage areas. Willing to contribute to innovation within the beverage development.
We are looking for a passionate Bartender, who is expected to maintain high standards of health and hygiene, ensuring all products are in date and the quality of the products used are up to the prescribed standards. Must have an expert knowledge of all beverages and can recall preparation methods, ingredients and glass wear used for every drink on the menu.
Providing support for servers and managers, the bartender should be able to assist other front of house team members in serving and running food and drinks.
- Has extensive knowledge of the menu and can easily recall ingredients, cooking methods and buzz words to help sell the dishes.
- Can advise guests of taste, texture, cooking method, spice levels and portion sizes without seeking advice of chefs.
- Can advise servers on select beverages that would suit a guest’s food choice.
- Can create new beverages using a variety of ingredients to develop the brand beverages menu.
- To maintain standards of hospitality that exceed expectations for every guest that enters our restaurants
~Skills & Experience~
- Elementary Graduate with relevant certificate in hospitality or restaurant management; Driving license for Drivers
- 1 to 3 years relevant experience within hospitality or related industry.
- Ability to be well organized, maintain concentration and think clearly when providing service to guests within any given period of time.
- Ability to focus, has attention to details, to maintain good coordination and timing while doing tasks quickly.
- Food handling certificate.
- Knowledge of various drink recipes and beverage service standards.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, management and co-workers to their understanding.
- Aware of Beverage offering trends & competitive
- Flight ticket at the beginning and end of the contract.
- Resident Visa.
- Accommodation allowance
- 1 meal on duty included.
- Transportation allowance
- Flight tickets yearly
- Medical Insurance.